Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Cheer

I didn't exactly plan a holiday hiatus from the blog, but that's what's happening.  We closed shop.  I've shopped.  I've wrapped presents.  I prepared some Christmas sweet treats.  I have visitors from Texas and am playing tour guide.  We'll celebrate Christmas.  We're going to the beach.  We're going camping.  And more........

I want to join in the Show Us Your Books "Best of 2016"...but I don't know if I'll be there or not.  I'll certainly be reading all the posts at some point.  Jana and I intended to do our playlist post, but we opted to wait until 2017.

So, I truly hope you and yours are surrounded by love, laughter, and happiness this holiday season.  Yes, that sounds so cliché, but it's true.  See/chat/read you soon!

Hugs & Smooches,
Erin




7 comments:

  1. Enjoy the holidays!! That's what they're there for - we'll be here when you get back! ;)
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Erin! Enjoy your friends and that warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy just being present in the present! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Christmas and time with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you're enjoying playing tour guide and that y'all had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!