Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday's Seven Snapshots vol.99

Monday, I took my required documents and headed to the RTA (American equivalent = DMV) to get my driver's license. I dreaded this task thinking it was going to be tedious and take eons to wait. 

To my surprise, the RTA was efficient and painless. I now have my New South Wales license!

Things you do when you're a jeweller's wife: crawl around on your hands and knees in a workshop searching for gemstones that your husband flicks, misplaces, and can't locate. Luckily, I found this little sapphire beauty. 

Saturday night, we went to celebrate a friend's birthday. I enjoyed myself an adult cocktail. Or 8. 

My guy

Can you tell who were the drinkers and who were the designated drivers?

Sunday involved cats, a book, a nap, a Skype session with one set of the parentals, and a movie.


9 comments:

  1. can i tell who were the drinkers? erin, i could tell you who that was WITHOUT the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (i meant that in fun, by the way. and i'm glad you posted the photo. it's cute.)

      Delete
  2. I want to find tiny gems! Of course you probably have something more in mind than just keeping them for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that next to last photo. looks like you guys had a blast! you two are THE cutest i can't say that enough. and congrats on the license girly!!!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a good feeling when tasks you'd anticipated being tedious turn out surprisingly well! Drinks sound fun... It was only polite to celebrate your friend, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of you & your guy - so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya for your license!!! Your Sunday sounds purrrfect. (I am so lame)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for it not taking you that long to get your license! That's always the worst part, waiting in line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. look at you and me getting our opposite licenses this year! high five! congrats! also, that picture confirms something i suspected - license/licence is one of the words i get confused about how to spell which way lol. i love a good cocktail.... or 8 as well. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!