Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday's Seven Snapshots vol.27

That's right. I was the girl on a train reading The Girl on the Train. I crack myself up. 

I caught somebody playing with his birdie toy. 

Speaking of birdies, this one was hanging out at a fountain in North Sydney. 

I went for a walk and saw this wall of flowers on a neighbor's fence. I want a wall of flowers at my house. 

Music, sun, cool grass ... Times like these are good times indeed. 

My attempt at an artsy photo of a dandelion before sunset. 

Exploring with these guys was a great way to end my week. 

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I was also recently a girl on the train reading The Girl on the Train! (great book) That dandelion shot is very artsy, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest! And so are your cats and dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that wall of flowers! So cool! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome pics! :)

    So, this Girl on a Train, is it a book that I should maybe check out?

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a wall of flowers. Or a house with ivy all up and down it's side. There's just something so fun and beautiful with those types of things. I really love that dandelion picture too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bright colored benches behind the fountain and the bird that I didn't see at first.

    I love that you do this post especially since I'm terrible at Instagram lately and miss so many pictures. I feel in the know after you do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture made me crack up! Love the flower wall and your picture of the dandelion. And there is nothing better than exploring with the ones you love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Girl on the Train was a pretty good book - did you finish it yet?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!