Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Thoughts #24 - Presentation

You know those mornings when you're feeling "blah".  I've had a few of those in a row.  One of my remedies?  Dress to impress, and maybe I'll feel a little better. 


































I spent a little extra time on my make-up.  I love make-up.  I am such a girlie girl when it comes to make-up.  I could own 40 tubes of mascara, and I'd still want more.

I put on a dress that has a bright print and colors that I feel like I look alright in.  This has been a challenge lately because I am not happy with my weight or my body right now, so I've been feeling down about my overall body image.  I've had this dress for a few years, and I still like the cut, the fabric, the print, and the way I feel in it.  


































I even curled my hair!  It's a half-smile, but a smile is there.  Sometimes, you just need to do a few little nice things for yourself to help you face the day.


1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you...a little extra makeup and fancy hair can get me out of a funk!

    -Heather
    I do what I want.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!