Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday's Seven Snapshots #7

Christmas cheer in the city from this beautiful old theatre. 

I watched my favorite movie. It makes me laugh, cry, think, dance, hurt, and smile. Every time I watch it, I try to decide what character, what storyline, and whose acting performance I enjoy the most. I can never decide. I enjoy them all. 

I'm such a good little wife. I cooked dinner for my new husband while he worked late. 

Scenes from Martin Place when I went to pay my respects to Tori Johnson, Katrina Dawson, and the hostage survivors. 

I watched a young girl around 7 or 8 place her artwork (top right corner). 

Christmas in North Sydney is not complete until having a rum ball from Red Mango patisserie. 

Christmas party love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!